liluga - love isn't love until given away

"Loving God means doing what he tells us to do, and really, that isn't hard at all." 1 John 5:3 NLT

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vintage Liluga

I have a basket of liluga's sewn and ready to go.  I gave only a couple away in the past few weeks.  I have two more cut out and ready to sew.  I have been using bamboo fiber to stuff them and I recently ran out.  It is more expensive than polyester fiber, so I wait for a 40-50% off sale to buy it.  It has not been on sale for over a month now.  I just received the new sale flyer from the fabric store and it isn't going on sale again.  What to do?  I searched the internet and couldn't find it any cheaper than the regular price at the store.

I'll wait.  Waiting is good. 

Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.  Psalm 62:5

No comments:

Post a Comment