liluga - love isn't love until given away

"Loving God means doing what he tells us to do, and really, that isn't hard at all." 1 John 5:3 NLT

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And the winner is......



A couple weeks ago I announced, on the Mary Jane’s Farmgirl Connection forum, that I was giving away a liligu to anyone who visited my blog. Thank you so much to everyone for visiting and for all of your kind and encouraging words.  It means a lot to me!   For the give-a-way, I received a total of 14 visitors who left comments .

My son happily volunteered to pick the name for me.


And the winner is………..

MarthaJane!!!





I am sending her Lacey, whose name means “joyful, filled with praise”.
“Shout to the Lord, all the earth;
Break out in praise and sing for joy!”
Psalm 98:4

I hope you all will come back and visit my blog to see what is happening in the wonderful world of liluga’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment